Delete with AND

From: Mario Olimpio de Menezes <mario(at)curiango(dot)ipen(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Delete with AND
Date: 1999-05-17 15:08:59
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I'm trying to port some perl scripts that used MySql to Postgres
and I'm having problems with a delete statement.
With MySql, the script has a line like this:
DELETE FROM CartItems WHERE UserID='$CartCookie' AND ItemID='$ItemID'
How can I use such delete statement in Postgres?
Is there another way to do this?
Please, help and if possible cc to my e-mail as I'm not currently
subscribed to this list.
Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario Prov. 19.21