vacuum problems

From: Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
Subject: vacuum problems
Date: 1999-02-03 15:56:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm writing a logfile processing app.
everytime I processed a logfile and moved the information into a
relation, I try to vacuum it. But after a while (after the nth logfile)
vacuum freezes with the following message:

NOTICE: BlowawayRelationBuffers(annex_log, 7): block 7 is referenced
(private 0, last 0, global 1)
FATAL 1: VACUUM (vc_rpfheap): BlowawayRelationBuffers returned -2

What went wrong?

Thanks in advance

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu> I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
to minister, and to heal coordinated by
the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

-- Waiting for FreeBSD 3.1, not Godot --