Re: [ANNOUNCE] Revamp'd Web Site...

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij(at)caiw(dot)nl>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-mirrors(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Revamp'd Web Site...
Date: 1998-07-22 20:18:10
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I just did a relatively major cleanup of the WWW site, and am
> looking for feedback.
>
> Bsically, I was growing tired of looking at the site, and
> constantly reloading the same data over and over again (the 'index' on the
> left, for starters).
>
> I think the new format looks okay, and believe I've covered over
> any 'errors' that would creep in, but if anyone finds any, please let me
> know?
>
> The mirrors won't see it until tonight, but if you want to go look
> at it now, check out:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/index.html

Can you also clean up the announce mailinglist? Over 50% of the messages
are SPAM! Unless you do something about it I have no option but to declare
hub.org a unsafe domain and deny any SMTP traffic origination from it.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo(dot)van(dot)der(dot)Kooij(at)caiw(dot)nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |
(Mitch Radcliffe)