syntax error 44 : ->

From: Matthew Hixson <hixson(at)poindextrose(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: syntax error 44 : ->
Date: 2001-04-19 07:23:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Here's a problem I have with 7.1 final that I don't see with 7.1rc4. When
I do an initdb with 7.1 I get

syntax error 44 : ->

scrolling up the screen about 52 thousand times. initdb works perfectly
with 7.1rc4.
I'm using Debian Linux, kernel 2.2.12. Any ideas why I'd be getting
that from initdb? I did take a look at the script, but its not obvious to
me which program is spitting out that error message.
Any help would be appreciated.
-M@

--
There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.