libpq wrapper

From: Simon Drabble <simon(at)syspac(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: libpq wrapper
Date: 1998-12-31 18:39:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, the libpq wrapper is now available via anon ftp at

38.10.107.81/pub/dblib

This is a dynamic IP so it may change - if anyone has any problems
downloading let me know and I'll figure sumpin out.

The library works but is not complete, but hey it's GPL so if you make any
cool enhancements let us know ;)

Simon.

--
To really understand a man, you must first walk a mile in his shoes. Then,
not only will you have his shoes, you'll be a mile away.

Simon Drabble madlather(at)syspac(dot)com