OK now :-) was Re: [HACKERS] regression tests

From: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: OK now :-) was Re: [HACKERS] regression tests
Date: 1998-11-09 02:42:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom and all

Ok, started from scratch, all works great. I did however read the INSTALL
file more closely, and notice some inconsistancies:

12. Install the HTML documentation. Type
$ cd /usr/src/pgsql/doc
$ gmake install
The documentation is also available in Postscript
format. Look for files ending with .ps.gz in the
same directory.

Does not 'install' imply 'all install' if 'all' has not already been
done?
And if so, would 'all' not include 'man'? Thus ...

13. Install the man page documentation. Type
$ cd /usr/src/pgsql/doc
$ gmake man

This complains that several files already exist.

Thats all, thanks for the great software, you people are a great bunch of
hackers !-), if only some day I can be as skilled.
Have a great night
Terry