New SPI contrib stuff, was Re: [HACKERS] SPI hacking

From: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: New SPI contrib stuff, was Re: [HACKERS] SPI hacking
Date: 1998-11-06 21:27:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> > Hi all
> >
> > I started with the contrib/spi/*.c stuff and am working toward a function
> > to be used by a trigger to update a datetime field upon doing an UPDATE to
> > a record.
> What about datetime_in("now") ?
> Jan

Yes, that's it!
(Where is this documented at?)

Well, here it is, seems to work.
The attached file is intended to be uppacked in
/usr/src/pgsql/contrib/spi/ (on my box any way)
and has a diff file for Makefile and the rest are new files.

I'm in a hurry, got to go, so have not tested it but a little bit.

Hope it is usefull.
Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com> http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!

Attachment Content-Type Size
moddatetime.tgz application/octet-stream 2.1 KB