Re: Roadmap web page

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Roadmap web page
Date: 2008-06-16 04:39:52
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Greg Smith wrote:
>> So basically what you want here is for CommitFest:July to become
>> CommitFest:2008-07? That's pretty reasonable and some ideas in this area
>> were already tossed around.
>
> Yes.

Done. All the existing pages were renamed, which automatically made
redirects from the old URLs if anybody had direct ones floating around.

I also did some manual fixes to more prominent pages like
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information , as well as
moving archived info out of there and switching to using the redirect.
There shouldn't be a need to edit that entry page at each CommitFest
anymore.

The main place that shows an immediate improvement from the month renaming
is http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:CommitFest which will now stay
sorted usefully moving forward.

I think that does it for changes/info you wanted to support updating the
roadmap page.