Re: Translated documentations

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Tatsuo Ishii" <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us
Subject: Re: Translated documentations
Date: 2008-06-16 07:24:18
Lists: pgsql-www

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Robert Treat
<xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:

> This was on my todo list after pgcon, but I hadn't figure out where to put it.
> I think what I would like to do is a combination of this and my original
> thinking, which would be to add a link in the side nav under "archive"
> for "translations", and also a link under the "more manuals" link
> for "foreign languages" on the main doc sidebar, both of which would go to a
> list of foreign language translation links. This would look similar to the
> international community page, where we have the names of the links in the
> foreign language. Sound ok?

Sounds good to me for a start. I'd would like to add the
infrastructure to host the translations ourselves (something I
discussed with Tatsuo and a couple of the PostgreSQLFr guys at FOSDEM)
- I've just been swamped recently and haven't had time to look at it
yet.

--
Dave Page