Re: PostgreSQL without cygwin.

From: "Todd F(dot) Peterson" <tfp(at)ncgr(dot)org>
To: Ben Clewett <B(dot)Clewett(at)roadrunner(dot)uk(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL without cygwin.
Date: 2003-02-14 21:17:37
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

i have assembled the minimum components and an install script for
postgres on windows. see

http://genex.ncgr.org/downloads/genex-lite

specifically, cygmin.tgz (minimum cygwin for postgres) includes the
necessary components to get postgres working on windows. note that the
windows registry must be modified for the whole thing to work. the
included install.bat does the needed mods to the registry (as i recall).

Todd Peterson
Sr. Developer
The National Center for Genome Resources
Santa Fe, New Mexico USA