client for solaris

From: Aravind Vinnakota <aravind(at)csee(dot)wvu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: client for solaris
Date: 2002-12-12 23:52:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,
I am looking for a postgreSQL client (okay with command line client) for
installing on a Solaris 8 machine. The basic idea is to use the client and
retreive the data from a database running on another machine. So, I want
to know where I can get the client (url) for solaris? I dont want all the
source, only the source of client. I am assuming postgreSQL will run on
solaris. I can make a package from the source. By client, I mean the
client libraries.

thanks,
Aravind