help regarding Postgresql?

From: "D'laila Pereira" <dpereira(at)students(dot)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help regarding Postgresql?
Date: 2002-01-17 02:28:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi
I am using PostgreSQl for the first time.I need to understand the source
code of PostGreSql inorder to extend it.
I read your poston the net regarding PostGresql. Can u let me know how I
should go about studying the source code of Postgresql? Is there is a good
book or docs or website available for this purpose?
Please let me know

thanks
d'laila