Re: binary data ...

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Gabriel López Millán <gabilm(at)dif(dot)um(dot)es>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: binary data ...
Date: 2000-07-12 21:05:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I tried to get something like this working, but couldn't. It seems like
the lo_import/lo_export used to store information in the database works
with files on the server, so it doesn't help to go through a jdbc
connection. I'm not sure about storing them in bytes[]. That might work.
Tell me if you figure it out. I wanted to store graphic images in a
database (logos for the application), but I couldn't get them through the
jdbc connection.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer