psqlODBC and translation ISO8859-2 - WIN

From: Bartłomiej ZNOJEK <bznoje(at)sgh(dot)waw(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC and translation ISO8859-2 - WIN
Date: 2000-02-08 18:49:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I think not many of subscribers are in common with problems of translating texts
between various polish encoding standards, so I'm only going to ask, if someone
have ever seen .dll for ODBC that would translate polish characters encoded in
CP1250 (Windows client side) and ISO-8859-2 (PostgreSQL server side).

Would it be enough if I change values in tables in psqlkoi8 in order to have
working solution describe above ?
BARTek