[Pljava-dev] stack depth limit exceeded - patch possible?

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] stack depth limit exceeded - patch possible?
Date: 2008-04-17 16:10:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pljava-dev

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Alexander W?hrer wrote:

> should be changed to the new return _move(.....) as well as done for the
> return _fetch(...).

Right, good catch.

> As I never built postgresql nor pljava local on my Win XP maschine I
> installed mingw and msys, set msys\bin in my path and tried to build the
> pl/java release with

Building on mingw can be tricky because you can't build pljava against the
official 8.3 binaries because they get built with MSVC and don't provide
some of the support files (pgxs) needed to build with mingw. So you've
got to build postgresql first and then build pljava against that. Your
specific error looks like a problem building java code which shouldn't be
affected by the above, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Anyways,
the windows build is tricky so I've put up a test release (with my patch
and your fix) here:

http://ejurka.com/pgsql/pljava/wohrer/

Kris Jurka