Re: cosmetic patch to large object regression test

From: Jeremy Drake <pgsql(at)jdrake(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cosmetic patch to large object regression test
Date: 2007-03-03 22:48:43
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Patch applied. Thanks.

Another usage of the old workaround for the flags was added with the
application of the lo_truncate patch. This patch changes that one to be
consistent with the others.

--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

Attachment Content-Type Size
largeobj-regress-hex-flags-lotruncate.patch text/plain 1.8 KB