Re: Cassowary failing to report the results back to the

From: Jeremy Drake <pgsql(at)jdrake(dot)com>
To: Adrian Maier <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cassowary failing to report the results back to the
Date: 2006-09-11 09:24:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Adrian Maier wrote:

> It's not clear to me where does that date-in-the-future come from.
> The machine's
> date is set correctly:
> $ date
> Mon Sep 11 11:00:30 PST 2006

Um, no. I am currently in the PST time zone, and I can say from
first-hand experience that the current time is 2:21 am, not 11 am. I have
confirmed this by looking out the window and noticing a distinct lack of
light. The time you have quoted is about 8.5 hours in the future.
Suggest you either verify your time zone, or look out your window
;)

--
If you can lead it to water and force it to drink, it isn't a horse.