Re: can plpgsql returns more flexibe value ?

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: "Arnold(dot)Zhu" <joint(at)shaucon(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: can plpgsql returns more flexibe value ?
Date: 2005-01-24 09:13:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Arnold.Zhu wrote:

> Can I use DataAdapter.Fill() with refcursor. :-(

I have no idea what DataAdapter is, you will need to check your client
interface for support (and this probably isn't the place to do that), but
it's certainly possible. See for example "The world's most advanced
PostgreSQL client interface"

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/80/ch06.html#callproc-resultset-refcursor

Kris Jurka