Re: RE : Postgres 8.0 + JDBC

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Johann Robette <jrobette(at)onyme(dot)com>
Cc: 'Oliver Jowett' <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RE : Postgres 8.0 + JDBC
Date: 2004-10-06 16:47:02
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Johann Robette wrote:

> But as I'm a newbie in this field, could you give me an example of how
> to do that.

It's not something you can do in your code. It will require changes to
the driver itself. Oliver or I will do this at some point, but I couldn't
say when. If you're desperate to get a fix immediately I've attached a
patch implementing the inferior solution I suggested that made a simple
test work for me.

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
arr.type.patch text/plain 913 bytes