Re: Call for testing

From: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>
To: <thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Call for testing
Date: 2001-11-18 15:17:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > It would be helpful for folks to reiterate the current status on their
> > platform to make sure that we get it right (e.g. is AIX working or not?
> > Which versions??)
> >
> > I'll try checking Vince's web site, but email reports are welcome also.
> > Thanks!

It would be REALLY nice to either update the "regression test database" so
it just has the new stuff, or point to Vince's website (if it's something
different) (or to link off the dev page for that matter).

- Brandon

c: 646-456-5455 h: 201-798-4983
b. palmer, bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net pgp:crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5