keyword search help

From: arun kv <arun(at)library(dot)iisc(dot)ernet(dot)in>
To: Andrew McMillan <andrew(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>
Cc: Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>, Chris Ruprecht <chrup999(at)yahoo(dot)com>, PostGreSQL PHP Group <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: keyword search help
Date: 2002-01-31 11:44:14
Lists: pgsql-php

hello sir,
i am arun from iisc,bangalore. we are on a database project and are using
postgresql and php. i am finding some problems in keyword search. we have
to store some keywords in a field and when we give some keywords it should
search for the same in that field. how to store in database and how to
access is the problem. pls help me in this matter.
with rgds
Arun