Re: windows tutorial

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: windows tutorial
Date: 2005-04-11 16:08:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Britt.....

> We have four newbies here floundering with tutorial and documentation.
> We are wondering if there is a windows version of the tutorial that is
> fairly well updated.

There are plenty of html docs and tutorials online. The best to get
started is probably find a very short basic tutorial and work through it.

No reason to limit yourself to a windows tutorial.

Or maybe what you mean to ask for is a tutorial for the Windows version of
postgreSQL. I think most of the differences are with installation, but I
can't help you there.

Maybe there is, or soon will be, a Windows postgreSQL list?

Anyone???

brew

Strange Brew (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website http://www.callpix.com