Thanks Chariot Solutions

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: Aaron Mulder <ammulder(at)alumni(dot)princeton(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Thanks Chariot Solutions
Date: 2004-10-31 18:38:55
Lists: pgsql-performance

Many thanks to Chariot Solutions, http://chariotsolutions.com, for hosting
Bruce Momjian giving one of his PostgreSQL seminars outside of
Philadelphia, PA yesterday. There were about sixty folks there, one person
driving from Toronto and another coming from California (!).

I found it very enlightening and learned some new things about PostgreSQL,
even if I *did* doze off for a few minutes after lunch when all my energy
was concentrated in my stomach.

But after I got back home I dreamt about PostgreSQL all night long!!!

Thanks Bruce and Chariot Solutions.

brew

Strange Brew (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
Check out my Musician's Online Database Exchange (The MODE Pages)
http://www.TheMode.com