Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Scott Lamb <slamb(at)slamb(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Date: 2002-12-08 04:10:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 5 Dec 2002, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 03:28, Dave Page wrote:
> > www is a closed group consisting of a few of us who actually do the work
> > on the sites.
>
> This is one of the primary reasons the sites are so fractured. We have 4
> different mailing lists for website development (and I'm not counting
> advocacy as one of those) and the folks maintaining those lists seem to
> be against letting anyone into their fiefdoms.

Well we told you a few times which list you were supposed to subscribe
to but over and over again you didn't. I just finished approving your
subscription to the list we've been telling you to join.

Vince.
--
Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond! http://www.pop4.net/
http://www.meanstreamradio.com http://www.unknown-artists.com