Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL
Date: 2002-02-20 11:31:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> this isn't making any sense, unless the qmail installation that Vince has
> running for relaying is hosed? The queue on postgresql.org itself is near
> empty, and looking at the full headers for recent messages, delays are
> quite small except for those postings that have to be approved ...

Just checked my stuff, it's pretty much idle. There are alot of
undeliverable in the queue but those are mainly failed dns lookup
and alot of the same addresses over and over. The only messages in
the queue with "SET NULL" in them anywhere are the ones from the current
discussion. Without seeing a FULL header on these messages there's no
way to know what's going on, but qmail will bounce them if they're still
undeliverable after a few days (4, I think).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com