Release Candidate 1 ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Release Candidate 1 ...
Date: 2001-03-24 01:05:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, its been a hard, arduous journey for this one, with several delays
caused by the massive amount of changes that have gone into v7.1 ... but,
tonight I've finally wrapped up Release Candidate 1 ...

I'm going to hold off on a formal announcement to -announce until tomorrow
evening, to give the mirrors a chance to update, but if anyone would like
to download and run through the package, make sure all looks okay, its
available in the dev directory ...

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org