Re: insightful article

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: insightful article
Date: 2001-06-22 09:41:31
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos wrote:

> I found this article's 2nd paragraph really interesting. I'm almost convinced that the author is subscribed to this list ;-)
>
> http://www.devx.com/dbzone/articles/renaker03/renaker03-1.asp

Not sure I'm convinced. He mispronounced post-gress-Q-L (there's no Z
sound in it) and he attributes PostgreSQL to Great Bridge (who is only
a support company as is PostgreSQL, Inc and a number of others). Bruce
and I have both sent email requesting corrections but corrections rarely
occur.

It is, however, a good article.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net