Re: ByteA for binary data?

From: Robert Myers <ccrider(at)whiterose(dot)net>
To: "Thomas T(dot) Thai" <tom(at)minnesota(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ByteA for binary data?
Date: 2002-02-25 05:07:26
Lists: pgsql-general

You were right. I had blown off your intial email becuase I thought that
the pg_escape_bytea was the same as your function, so I disregarded the
rest. :)

Sorry about that.

I've got it all working now, thanks again for putting up with my
inadquecies. :)

-Bob
ccrider(at)whiterose(dot)net
Systems Administrator for whiterose.net