Re: Ocasional problems !!!!

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Luis Sousa <llsousa(at)ualg(dot)pt>
Subject: Re: Ocasional problems !!!!
Date: 2000-12-18 17:19:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Actually, it's not going to matter since all foreign keys have a delete
portion (realized after seeing your response) that checks to make sure
the one you are deleting is not being referenced.
I'm surprised you're not seeing this on inserts into the fk table or
on updates to the pk table. What are the types of the columns on
both tables?

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com