Re: Commit messages list

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit messages list
Date: 2000-06-05 14:12:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

okay, just checked the list, and you are set for getting a digest of
committer messages ... the config for it looks okay, except that there was
a 'time' setting of 18-23 (hrs between which it is allowed to create a
digest) ... I just changed it to always instead, not sure if that will
help or not, but its a thought ...

I get the individual messages, as does Tom, which appears to be flowing
properly ...

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Does *anyone* get commit messages from some mailing list? The system
> claims I'm subscribed to that list but I'm not getting any mail. No one is
> listening at -owner either.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut Sernanders vg 10:115
> peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net 75262 Uppsala
> http://yi.org/peter-e/ Sweden

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org