Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission
Date: 2000-10-15 06:20:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Well, actually the question of whether failing referential actions
due to permission deficits of the user doing the delete/update
on the pk table is a bug or feature still stands. It would be
fairly trivial to extend Peter's patch to effectively setuid on
the actions, but the question is whether or not that's useful and
correct.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com