Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might enjoy about PGSQL.

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu, lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might enjoy about PGSQL.
Date: 1999-10-11 11:40:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:

> > > There we go, riding Vadim's coattails to glory :))
> >
> > Wow, that web page looks good now, with the quote at the bottom. Jan,
> > we need the nicer world image.
>
> You mean one with the mountains - no?
>
> Well, I'll spend some time, polish up the Povray sources etc.
> so Vince can easily maintain the map after - only that he
> needs Povray 3.1 and maybe Tcl/Tk 8.0 to do it, but that
> shouldn't be a problem since both are freely available and
> easily to install.

Not a problem. I may have some questions re Povray's setup (I've
never used it).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> Have you seen http://www.pop4.net?
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com