RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Fred Wilson Horch <fhorch(at)ecoaccess(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Date: 1999-06-29 20:40:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On 29-Jun-99 Jackson, DeJuan wrote:
> > Would a PostgreSQL / PHP solution be practical for the Feature/Bug tracking?
> > (I'm thinking specifically of the mirrors here.)
> > -DEJ
>
> How 'bout JitterBug? http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/
> or GNATS: http://www.cs.utah.edu/csinfo/texinfo/gnats/gnats.html

I've tried GNATs, and didn't really like it...its worked effectively at
FreeBSD, but...

Ouch, JitterBug looks painful :(

I'm willing to install either, but I think that GNATs, from what I'm used
to of it, is the better one, since it allows for email based bug
reports...

> Vince.

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org