Re: [GENERAL] Strange error with Pg.so

From: Mike Meyer <mwm(at)phone(dot)net>
To: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Strange error with Pg.so
Date: 1998-12-30 18:33:24
Lists: pgsql-general

You don't say what system you're on, but it's clearly some variant of
Unix. Check to see if there's an environment variable that controls
the search path for dynamically loaded libraries, and whether it's
different in the two environments. Might check the rest of the
environment for differences as well.

<mike