Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix
Date: 1998-08-18 00:51:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as proposed here comes the first patch for the query rewrite
> system.
>
> The tar archive contains mainly a little test suite that
> would fit into our regression tests. You'll find the patch
> itself (src.diff) in the directory ./ruletest.

Applied...I'm a little confused though as to what in the ruletest
directory was suppose to be included, so I only included the
results/expected subdirectories. scripts didn't seem to "fit" anywhere in
the regression tests...let me know if I'm wrong :(

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org