RES: XID comparations

From: "Carlos H(dot) Reimer" <carlosreimer(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RES: XID comparations
Date: 2006-06-13 18:13:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks,

In my first question I would like to use xmin instead of cmin, even so I
could understand the logic.

Then for each XID you have 2 bilions XIDs that are considered lower than and
the other 2 bi higher than.

About row visibility: are all the rows with xmin higher than my XID be
considered in the future and not visible to my XID?

Thanks in advance!

Reimer