Re: Cannot create a table

From: Michiel_Lange(at)actuera(dot)nl
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot create a table
Date: 2003-03-11 08:26:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Is it just me, or do all of you have trouble with groups?
I tried to do some group-stuff, but pgAdmin yelled about some errors...
What I did:
- connect to the database (it has some old groups, maybe that's the trick,
so I mention it ;->)
- unfold the group-option
- right-click on a group to ask for its properties

I get the error: An error has occurred in pgAdminII:frmGroup.Initialize:
Number: 35603

My apologies for whining...
Michiel

"Dave Page"
<dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> To: "Eric Chambers" <echambers(at)centrivity(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent by: cc:
pgadmin-support-owner(at)post Fax to:
gresql.org Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Cannot create a table

11-03-2003 01:04

Hi Eric,

You cannot create a table until you have browsed into a schema. Click
down the levels in the treeview a bit and you should be OK.

> I did multiple searched in the
> mailing lists. So, how do I create tables? And have I missed
> the link to the manual?

It's on the Help menu, but docs aren't pgAdmin's strong point I'm
afraid.

Regards, Dave.