COPY returns Bad timestamp external rep..

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY returns Bad timestamp external rep..
Date: 2002-05-23 22:40:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Howdy,
I'm trying to import data from an external database that has the date
formatted as such: 2002-05-20 00.00.01. When I try to import the data, I
get the Bad Timestamp external representation error. I would usually
remove the time section, but for this particular table I need down to the
second. Could someone point me in the right direction?

TIA

CREATE TABLE "xmlpricetest" (
"upc" int8 NOT NULL,
"unit_price" float8,