Kudos on Ver 1.4 from an OS X user

From: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Kudos on Ver 1.4 from an OS X user
Date: 2005-11-03 16:18:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

PgAdmin v 1.4 Release candidate 1 -> pgadmin3-trunk-20051101

Hey I wanted to give a big thank you for fixing some of the annoying bugs
that occurred while using pgAdmin on OS X.
Namely:
- Spinning wheel of death while in the Query form. This would occur after
highlighting a block of text and accidentally clicking within the
highlighted block. The spinning wheel would start and I would have to
force quit PgAdmin. Needless to say I have lost valuable time because of
this bug. This no longer happens!

- The Properties, Parameters, Privileges, and SQL Tab buttons now work on
the function form. Before you would click and nothing would happen

I've been using it for the past day and haven't experienced any problems.

Patrick Hatcher
Development Manager Analytics/MIO
Macys.com
415-422-1610