SQL not working with JDBC update

From: Jeffrey A Cheak <jcheak(at)csc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL not working with JDBC update
Date: 2004-12-14 15:03:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

All, I was hasty in posting my question. After scrounging around some
more, I found that in my code, I was not connecting to the appropriate
database. A simple mistake, but enough of one to make something think the
error was something else completely. Thank you all who took the time to
read my previous post.

Best,
Jeff