Migration plugin not appearing

From: "Tyler Mitchell" <TMitchell(at)lignum(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migration plugin not appearing
Date: 2002-08-21 19:02:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, I've just discovered the beauties of pgadmin - thanks for your work!
I installed pgadmin and the migration plugin and was using it within a
couple minutes. Good stuff.
Now I try it on another Window 2000 server and the migration plugin doesn't
appear in the list :(
I have since installed MDAC and JET4 on the machine with no success.
Access 2000 is not installed on this machine (but is on the first one I
tried which the plugin worked on fine).
Any suggestions?

Tyler