Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key

From: y(dot)chaitanya(at)tcs(dot)com
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Date: 2016-01-14 10:56:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

HI David,
Thanks for the reply,

Yes I agree that it is old version, But can you let us know if there are
any old bugs that violates the primary key.

Details:
Table description as below with network_element_pk column having primary
key.

Due to some reason, may be due to large transactions, (frequently) the
rows got duplicated as below, Let me know if you need any more details.

Best Regards
Krishna Chaitanya
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: y(dot)chaitanya(at)tcs(dot)com