Latest snapshot installer impressions

From: anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Latest snapshot installer impressions
Date: 2004-10-11 22:16:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,

I finally got around to installing the latest snapshot and I can see all
the tables in all the schemas :-) Good Job.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
Senior Programmer/Analyst
M&I Trust and Investment Management

"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
10/11/2004 10:03 AM

<anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
cc

Subject
RE: [ODBC] snapshot installer