Visual FoxPro 9 ODBC errors

From: MargaretGillon(at)chromalloy(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Visual FoxPro 9 ODBC errors
Date: 2005-12-30 19:54:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I am writing an application in Visual Foxpro 9 (running on Windows 2000)
but I get errors when VFP9 tries to write data to my Postgresql server
(Linux Redhat 9). I know the syntax on the insert statement is good
because I can run the statement in pgAdmin and the row is created without
problems. I searched the mailing lists and I see messages about errors
with VFP9 but I can't read them, I believe they're in Spanish.

I know there are Visual FoxPro developers on this list. Is anyone else
having problems with 9? If there are problems with VFP9 are the problems
in VFP8 as well? I am trying to build this application in the most current
version of VFP possible but it must be compatible with Postgresql.

Please reply to me as well as the list, I get the digest version.

Thank you,
*** ***
Margaret Gillon, IS Dept., Chromalloy Los Angeles, ext. 297

This e-mail message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of
the message as well as any attachment(s) to the original message.