Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.

From: Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-11-13 16:40:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm getting more spam also, though not an inordinate amount. A couple a
week.
The guy from UAE who wants to send me millions, and the v drug.
Didn't happen when I signed on months ago.

Jeff Eckermann
<jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)c To: Brian {Hamilton Kelly} <bhk(at)dsl(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
om> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
pgsql-general-owner(at)pos
tgresql.org

11/12/2004 06:30 PM

--- Brian {Hamilton Kelly} <bhk(at)dsl(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:

> Which only confirms my opinion that he's a fuckwit.

Evidently some of the nastiness out there on Usenet is
propagating into our lists in advance of any change.