problem with Inserting a new record in MS ACCESS through JDBC in JSP

From: "balraju" <balraju(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: problem with Inserting a new record in MS ACCESS through JDBC in JSP
Date: 2001-03-06 01:23:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am getting problem with inserting records in MS Access database through JDBC .

I am getting the error message as ' general error'
I have tried using to insert the record through

stmt.execute(query) , stmt.executeUpdate() and with prepared statement but getting the same message.
Some one please help me get out of this problem.
I would really appreciate if someone could send me the solution through email .

thanks
balraju