Re: PostgreSQL Tool?

From: "CHRIS HOOVER" <CHRIS(dot)HOOVER(at)companiongroup(dot)com>
To: Michael Long <mlong(at)datalong(dot)com>
Cc: postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Tool?
Date: 2004-10-14 19:46:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

We have over 100 tables in our database (some with a large number of columns -
100+), and that triggered a problem in Dataarchitect to where it would not
display the erd. All we got was a black screen. I contacted them and sent
them information, but have never heard back.

It is quite a shame since I would love to use a native linux tool.

Chris
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------