Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl

From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
To: "Wayne M(dot) Syvinski" <matthew(at)techcelsior(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl
Date: 2003-08-18 13:16:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Well, I need something like this too, however I had just been planning to
make a 2nd connection to the other database and shuffle a little amount
(<1kB) of data between the two that way.

Anyone know if there is a way to assign an element to a schema AFTER
creation?
I was thinking "INSERT INTO SCHEMA schema {TABLE | FUNCTION | etc.} element"
would be most logical...