can't compile

From: efesar <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Pgadmin-Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: can't compile
Date: 2003-03-21 18:10:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

I thought of one other thing ... I'm using MSVC Standard ... are you using
the Pro version? Maybe there is something in global options, or some kind of
compiler optimization. Since VC standard doesn't do compiler optimizations,
it's possible that there's a bad optimization set for compilation on pro.

ANyway, just a thought. Please keep me updated as to how things go on that
side.

-Keith