Looking for management software

From: "Ben Martin" <bmartin(at)citenet(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for management software
Date: 2001-12-28 21:34:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm looking for software that I can use to manage PostGres. I have only been
able to find one web app written in PHP, but I'm looking for an actual
application that I can install on my linux machine.

If anyone knows of any such programs I'd appreciate a link, otherwise I'll
probably end up writing something myself... Just don't want to re-invent the
wheel.

Thanks
Ben Martin
WebWhere Solutions